Post-Judgment Modification

Trust in Our Expertise

Your final divorce order acts as a set of instructions on matters like child custody, spousal support, and property division. Sometimes your circumstances will change after a divorce is finalized, making it necessary to change your divorce order. That’s where post-judgment modifications come in. When your new situation calls for a modification—like if you’ve lost your job, you’ve fallen ill, or you want to move to a different state—a lawyer can offer professional assistance.

The right attorney can help you with modifications for:

  • Child custody and visitation schedules
  • Move-away requests
  • Child support or spousal support

Our family law attorneys understand how your circumstances can change quickly and unexpectedly, making it difficult or impossible to comply with your current divorce order. With 22 years of combined legal experience under our belts, you can trust The Grey Legal Group to handle your post-judgment modification needs. We will ensure your legal documents and other modification requirements are handled with care.

Get in touch with our family law firm to discuss the possibility of a modification request. Our capable lawyers are dedicated to handling your legal matters in a timely and professional manner.